- Proprietary Rights. As between you and ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING, ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title, and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, software, etc.), code, data, and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Site, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Site does not grant you ownership of any content, code, data, or materials you may access on the Site.
- 2. Limited License. You may access and view the content on the Site on your computer or other Internet-compatible devices and make single copies or prints of the content on the Site for your personal, internal use only. The Site and the services offered on or through the Site, including any content and materials thereon, are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Prohibited Use. Any commercial distribution, publishing, or exploitation of the Site, or any content, code, data, or materials on the Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express written prior permission of ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING or the applicable rights holder. You may not otherwise download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data, or materials on the Site. If you make other use of the Site, or the content, code, data, or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Web Site or content available through the Web Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING and others and may not be used unless authorized by the trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Web Site or on or through the Web Site’s services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission or that of the third-party rights holder. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited. ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING will aggressively enforce its Trademark rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Web Site and the various services and features offered on or through the Web Site, you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Web Site’s content, materials or services (for example, without limitation, in an RSS feed or a podcast received from ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING or otherwise through the Web Site), or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web Site. You shall not: (i) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of email addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Site or for any services or features offered on or through the Site, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information or features on, from or through the Site or the services offered on or through the Site, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Site or any services offered on or through the Site; (ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any services made available on or through the Site through any means; (iii) use the Site or the services made available on or through the Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests; (iv) use the Web Site or the Web Site’s services or features in violation of ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING‘s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary, personal or legal rights; or (v) use the Site or the Site’s services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you may not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site, Site’s services, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Site.
- Public Forums, Blogs. ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums, and other such services available on or through the Web Site. In addition to any other rules or regulations that we may post in connection with a particular service, you agree that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Web Site or any service or feature made available on or through the Web Site, any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site or the Web Site’s services, (ii) are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, (vi) contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind, or (vii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact. You further agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from the Web Site or ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of any of your activities.
- 10. Private or Sensitive Information on Public Forums, Blogs. It is important to remember that comments submitted to a forum or blog may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our Web Site and elsewhere on the Internet, and are likely to be accessible for a long time. You have no control over who will read them eventually. Therefore, you must be careful and selective about the personal information you disclose about yourself and others. In particular, you should not disclose sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in your comments to our public forums.
- Ecommerce. The sale of products on the Site and your transactions are subject to additional sales terms and policies. For all charges for any products sold on the Site, ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING‘s payment processor will bill your credit card. You will be charged at the time you place your order. ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice, to decline or refund your order for any reason.
When you provide the credit card information to our vendors or us, you represent that you are the authorized user of the credit card used to pay for the products and services.
- Infringement Notification.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING‘s agent below:
Information To Be Submitted:
” Your address, telephone number, and email address.” A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;” A description of where the alleged infringing material is located, with a link if possible;” A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;” An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and” A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE, ” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS, OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING ON THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- WE TRY TO ENSURE THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE IS CORRECT AND UP-TO-DATE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. WE CAN NOT, AND DO NOT, GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING, ANY MEMBER OF THE ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING FAMILY, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE SITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED, OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS VIA THE SITE.
- Applicable Laws. We control and operate the Site from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. All parties to these terms and conditions waive their respective rights to a trial by jury.
- Termination. ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site’s services at any time. ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or its services if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions, applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability. ELITE ONLINE PUBLISHING maintains a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the Web Site use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.